Sunday 22 November 2015

1 more day of Silence to go!!

Today has been the hardest day of silence, everyone has been sat in the kitchen chilling and there hasn't been much conversation, which makes me want to speak even more!!

Participating in this sponsored silence has made me realise how much I actually do speak and how much is just random rubbish! So, apologies to everyone for my excessive talking, but I guess if I wasn't like that I wouldn't have raised anywhere near as much money for East African Playgrounds!

Yesterday evening there was another slip up, my housemate knocked on my bedroom door and I said 'Come In!', so I will be donating another £5 to my Just Giving page!

Once again, thank you to everyone for your amazing donations and support, you have helped me raise an amazing £569.74!!!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment