Saturday 21 November 2015

Is Going Out Whilst Doing a Sponsored Silence a Good Idea?

The answer is no, it is not a good idea to go out when doing a sponsored silence....

I have very little will power and a fear of missing out, so once my house mates told me they were going out it took a 2 minute conversation and the phrase 'YOLO' to convince me to go out too!

My night consisted of not being able to order drinks, not being able to say hey to people I know and then people looking at my 'I'm Doing a Sponsored Silence' badge and high fiving me and laughing!



When we decided to leave, Burgers 'r' Us it was, I was asked 'Ellie you getting anything?' to which I replied....'Urm'!!!
This has gone under a house debate and has been decided that it is not a proper word but I still spoke so I will be donating £2.50 to my Just Giving page due to the slip up!


Today was going well, a solid 39 hours of silence and only a tiny slip up and then I coughed and was asked, 'Was that a fart?' to which of course I wanted to defend myself and said 'No it was a.....', ooops!!! So I will be donating a further £5.00 to my Just Giving page!


I wish to continue my silence with no more slip ups (hopefully)!
Thank you to everyone for your amazing donations and support! I have reached and gone over my £500 target (to be met by the end of December) set by East African Playgrounds, which is amazing!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment